What information do we collect?
- Wecollect information from you when you register on the site, place an order,enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such asemail, or participate in another site feature.
- Whenordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailingaddress, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may,however, visit our site anonymously.
- We alsocollect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the giftpurchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used formarketing purposes.
- Likemany websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gatherinformation about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Dowe use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we usethem.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when youregister, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a surveyor marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other sitefeatures in the following ways:
- Topersonalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of contentand product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Toallow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Toquickly process your transactions.
- Toadminister a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If youhave opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodice-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us,please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you haveprovided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mailnewsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register orparticipate in other site features such as marketing programs and‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be onour e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain thesafety of your personal information. Your personal information is containedbehind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personswho have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep theinformation confidential. When you place orders or access your personalinformation, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit informationyou supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and thenencrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist usin better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are notpermitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help usconduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookieis being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this throughyour browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Eachbrowser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn thecorrect way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t haveaccess to many features that make your site experience more efficient and someof our services will not function properly. However, you can still place ordersover the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside partiesyour personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advancenotice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include EjuicePlanetInc and Partners. It also does not include website hosting partners and otherparties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, orservicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this informationconfidential. We may also release your information when we believe release isappropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect oursor others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may beprovided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you haveprovided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know bymodifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due toemail production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from ourdatabase, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove yourshipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please notethat we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in orderto service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we mayinclude third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate andindependent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liabilityfor the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek toprotect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linkedsites (including if a specific link does not work).
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the ageof majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age ofmajority in your state or province of residence and you have given us yourconsent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy.Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any otherissue. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personalinformation we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want moreinformation, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 800 213 1579
We are here for you! Any questions or comments or concerns orjust want to say hello and ask us about the latest strains, then please do callus at 1 800 213 1579 oremail us at email@example.com or use the commentform below. We are available for phone calls and get around to replying toemails during shipping hours which are M-F 8am-5pm PST.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions sectionestablishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing theuse of our website.